Flores de Mayo: Flowers of May
Light blue and lavender gingham off-the-shoulder blouse with delicate white and lavender deshilado detail along the sleeves. Deshilado means to pull out threads. The artisan women pull the cotton threads from the fabric and then use the threads to create a lace like intricate design.
Style Note: Pair this darling blouse with jeans and booties for a girls day out, or tuck it in with a skirt and heels to create a more dressy look.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Embroidered by artisan women in Mexico
- Variations in the deshilado color may vary
Wide band elastic along the shoulders allows for a comfortable fit. This style fits sizes 2 to 12 beautifully.
- Elastic Shoulder Width: 16"
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26"
- Model’s height is 5'7", bust 34", waist 26”, hips 36"
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find your perfect size.
Due to the intricate embroidery work, we recommend washing and drying on delicate settings, iron on low.