Estrella de Dorado
White short sleeve cotton blouse with silk yellow and blue hand embroidered flowers and deshilado lace detail. Deshilado means to pull out threads. The artisan women pull the cotton threads from the fabric and then use the threads to create a lace like intricate design. The process can take up to five months to accomplish.
Style Note: Dress it up with statement earrings for an elegant party or style with strappy sandals for the day!
- 100% Cotton
- Hand embroidered by artisan women in San Antonino Castillo Velasco
- Due to the uniqueness of the piece, slight embroidery variation may occur
X-Small: 0; Small: 2-4; Medium: 6-10; Large: 12-14
- Model is wearing a size Extra Small
- Length from shoulder to hem: 28"
- Model’s height is 5'7", bust 34", waist 26”, hips 36"
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find your perfect size.
Due to the delicate embroidery work, we recommend dry cleaning your deshilado piece.