Chispa de Amor: Spark of Love
White short-sleeve blouse with silk multicolor hand embroidered flowers and deshilado lace detail. Deshilado means to pull out threads. The artisan women pull the cotton threads from the fabric and then use the threads to create a lace like intricate design. The process can take up to five months to accomplish.
Style Note: Dress it up with statement earrings for an elegant party or style with jeans for the day!
- 100% Cotton with silk embroidery
- Hand Embroidered by artisans in San Antonino Castillo Velasco
X-Small: 0; Small: 2-4; Medium: 6-10; Large: 12-14
- Model is wearing a size Small
- Length from shoulder to hem: 32.5"
- Model’s height is 5'7", bust 34", waist 26”, hips 36"
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find your perfect size.
Due to the delicate embroidery work, we recommend dry cleaning your deshilado piece.